This sketching workshop aims to discover drawing resources and tools to get started in Urban Sketching.
We will start by alternating demonstrations and recreational exercises, which will help to acquire the necessary confidence to perfect drawing and, most importantly, feel comfortable drawing.
Likewise, we will experiment in a playful way with the work of line and color, perspective and composition.
We will emphasize losing the fear of being wrong, you will learn to draw everything with ease.
Recommended Basic Drawing Material
- An A5 format sketchbook, without a spiral if possible, with paper that can withstand aqueous techniques.
- Fine point marker with waterproof ink, black.
- Pencil and eraser.
- Large size water tank brush, cloth or kitchen paper.
- An assortment of watercolor colored pencils or a small box of watercolors.
- Optional: folding chair (fisherman’s stool) to be able to sit and draw comfortably anywhere.
From September 12 to December 20, 2023
Over 16 years
Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
All classes will take place in the Aula del Museu
(C/ Castillejos 52-54)
Enric Ejarque (Barcelona, 1998) played with colored pencils from a very young age and did not stop until his parents enrolled him in an art school.
He later began to study graphic design at the University of Barcelona but soon realized that he was not his place. He currently holds a graphic art degree from Joso School.
He is passionate about illustration and specifically comics.
He regularly collaborates in the press (El Correo, Ara) illustrating opinion articles. And as a colorist in children’s comics.